Friday, December 2, 2011

Josie Maran Argan Color Stick



So recently I went Black Friday shopping! Okay, this is a big deal, because Sephora RARELY has like super awesome amazing sales. On Black Friday, they were offering 10 products for $10 each! How amazing is that?

So thanks to them, I was able to pick up this puppy at Sephora, and it usually would be $22, but I got it for $10.

SAVINGS ROCK!

Phew, now on to the product! The color I have here is Petal Pink, which is a sheer light pink. From what I can tell, this is probably a cream blush for fair skinned people. The color goes on nice and smooth, although the color does not apply that evenly so it is necessary to rub it in a bit to get a nice look. It is very sheer, and it looks suuuper natural once you rub it in.

The one MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR fault I found with this would be the smell. It has a VERY strong medicinal/almond smell to it, which I can't bear to smell when I am putting this on. On the bright side, I think this smell comes from the Argan Oil included which is supposed to be über moisturizing.

Price: $22
Availability: Sephora
Rating: B-/B


See more photos & swatches!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates